Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Jim wrote:

> The point is :
>
> If you ignore the nasty son of a bitch it condones what he does.
>
> His life is wrong.
> His business practices and morals are wrong.
> His attitude to and about anyone who disagrees with him, is wrong.
> His arrogance is wrong.
>
> Silence says that what he does and what he represents is acceptable
> behavior in this Newsgroup or anywhere.

I could also be construed as "ignoring" the individual...  Much like the
MI5 jerk and Wireless Willy...

> Objection to his unacceptable conduct says there are people with
> integrity who care that others are not duped by the likes of this
> malignant piece of shit. That people who are right prevail and
> not the other way around. That people should not be treated
> disrespectfully for self serving reasons. And to show that there
> are consequences for acting that way.

Which is why posts like Stanley's and Doug L's (and even this one)
should be repeated (bumped) every once in a while...

> Will it stop him?  No, not unless he has an epiphany before
> he croaks, shortly. But don't hold your breath. In his sick mind
> he's totally committed to making everyone believe that he's
> convinced that he's right. And besides, what does he have to lose?
> At this point, he's dead and so it makes no difference to him. He'll
> like the thought, I'm sure, of going out, leaving the impression that
> he never gave up his pleasure of antagonistic conduct. That will
> override any thoughts that he might have of how many people in
> this world immensely dislike him and do not, ......will not .....and
> will never .... approve of people like him.
>
> He's a misfit. Take a look at his life and his message he's left in
> Usenet. It can't be changed and that message will stand for itself.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, my message will also stand. I do not
> approve of him, his life, his conduct, his arrogance, his disrespect
> for people, simply because it's wrong. He deserves no better
> treatment in return, which I will continue to do.
>
> In the face of the behavior of this malicious, spiteful and vicious
> son of bitch, those of you who remain silent also leave your message.

Not necessarily.  "Some" may just decide that all they're here for is to
"dig" through the "manure" looking for the "gems".  Tom's right.  The
whole thing's starting to sound lame.  After eight (?) years, what have
we got to show?  This has always been a forum for professionals.  Some
of us "regulars" may be getting a little "crotchety" in our "old age",
but to post material that's just as "malicious, spiteful and vicious"
isn't going to accomplish much (and hasn't in the past).  It's all about
"balance", Grasshopper (at least that's what I've learned over the years
here).  When Robert continues to make these odd "remarks" which
incorporate screen names and no one "responds", it makes it fairly
obvious just who's "poking" the I-Beehive.

And so what!  He's here to do one thing, and with his history on Usenet,
I doubt he's making much progress here on that front (although he likes
to "boast" that he is).  Give the man enough rope and he'll hang
himself.  He's on a short leash as it is.

He hasn't been able to take his Usenet attacks on me or you "real life",
and that just bugs the hell out of him.  But even that's not the
"topper".  He was kissing Worthy's ass for the longest time and look at
what's happened.  He's so desperate to hang on to what little "approval"
he gets here, he's even willing to sit down with RHC and feed him
Brazilian Barbeque knowing full well he'll be regailed with more ADT
takeover stories than the number of "perfect pairs" sunning in St.
Tropez on a hot July afternoon.