Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > The Florida statutes debate is so played out.  The people posting them
> > are always saying "well I wouldn't file a complaint but if I did"
> > Well if they're not going to file the complaint then quit wasting our
> > fucking time talking about what would happen if they did.
>
> I really didn't think much would get pass you Tom, but obviously the intent
> of all this, and the debates on this topic in the past, has. That's is OK,
> you made your point and I heard it.<

Not a damn thing gets past me, Bob. But since you insist on running
your mouth to me let's set the record straight.
You see I was the one who originally called the Florida board (you know
the one you were involved with) to report Robert and guys like you
didn't do a thing. Don't blame me because you sat with your thumb up
your ass. I took a shot at him. I wasn't anonymous. I didn't hide my
name. I didn't hide my location. I even told him I did it. He knows it.
I did it out of malice. Big shocker huh? No. Because unlike you half
assed ball biters I do more than talk. And unlike you I am intelligent
enough to realize what a waste of time it would be chasing him over an
issue that can go away with a simple change of address.
And unlike you I realize when the message we attempted to convey (don't
shop at Basshome)became lost in the smoke screen of bullshit like your
virus warning a few days ago.
It becomes more and more obvious when you post that you are a fucking
moron and that scares me when I think you are in the same industry as
me.

You say you're only warning him and won't file a complaint. Well that's
a hell of a lot shadier than him skirting any law. You should have done
it out of duty since you claim to be concerned with the integrity of
our industry. You didn't. If you were so interested in protecting the
citizens of Florida from illegal activity you'd have filed a complaint.

You're on your moral high horse but it's not worth a shit if all you do
is talk. So far all you have done is talk, and talk, and talk, and
talk. Typical for someone in a position of power (or formerly in a
position of power). How many years have you been playing the same tune?
Change the record already.
If you are so concerned about protecting people from fraudulent
security practices then step away from the keyboard and learn how to
solve a false alarm problem without placing the customers in even
greater risk by slowing down response times with your ECV bullshit.
Up until such time you and others like you are no better than you say
he is. You're someone who is out to make a buck and will do what it
takes to protect your own interests even if it's at the expense of your
clients. My issue has less to do with him operating legally or
illegally and more to do with you hypocritical fucksticks pounding away
at how he's not in compliance when that can be said for quite a few of
his detractors.
I wouldn't buy so much as a fucking lawn sign from some of you let
alone a security system.
You and the entire ECLB can take a flying leap for all I care. Your
state is one of the worst offenders when it comes to allowing riff raff
to operate. What do you care? As long as they pay their licensing fees
and membership dues that's ok with you.
I mean look at the companies running down there and tell me how squeaky
clean your state is.
Your state is a fucking joke. I can have a license in hand TOMORROW by
doing nothing more than signing a check. Look at the ads in the back of
the trade magazines for proof.

> I guess a couple of bucks bought him
> some kindness from you for a little while. How long will that last? <

Implying I can be bought? Maybe he's guilty now of feeding some hungry
people?
Is there really a polite way to say Fuck you where you eat? You will
note my statements on the hypocrisy here started before anyone knew I
was holding a food drive. Robert did what he did not to buy a pal. He
knows better than that, and he doesn't operate that way. After 8 years
of watching him it's pretty easy to determine he did that out of
kindness, not for me, but for the people being helped. I'm thankful to
him and others for helping feed hungry people. None of you would have
known had I not posted a public thank you. I posted it publically
because he and I don't accept emails from each other. We're not on each
other's buddy lists if you catch my drift.
Robert will always be an obnoxious prick (which would also describe me)
but he remains constant. I disagree with most of his business practices
as he does with mine but I don't wish him harm.

You OTOH seem to be easily swayed from whatever your stance of the day
is. ISTR you making brownies and playing pattycakes with Robert after
he referred a few clients your way. You had no problem with him then
but that was when you stood to gain something out of it. It makes no
difference if you closed the deals or not the fact remains that you
still accepted his leads.
So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about ethics until you start
practicing some.

Right click copy file save that.