Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

> Implying I can be bought? Maybe he's
> guilty now of feeding some hungry
> people?

I contributed a very small sum because I thought you were doing something good for the hungry.  If I were able to I'd have done
more.  I did not then nor do I now expect that to make any difference in your opinion of my business.  We have always been at
opposite ends of the spectrum in this trade.  No problem.

> You will note my statements on the
> hypocrisy here started before anyone
> knew I was holding a food drive...

True.

> Robert did what he did not to buy a pal...

Correct.  Anyone who knows me knows that I've never budged from what I believe in order to gain a "pal" in any newsgroup.  I say
what I beleive and if others don't like it, well olson them.

> He knows better than that, and he doesn't
> operate that way. After 8 years of watching
> him it's pretty easy to determine he did that
> out of kindness, not for me, but for the
> people being helped...

Presumably others here also helped (hopefully) more than I me.

> I'm thankful to him and others for helping
> feed hungry people. None of you would
> have known had I not posted a public
> thank you. I posted it publicly because he
> and I don't accept emails from each other.
> We're not on each other's buddy lists if
> you catch my drift...

Actually, though we still disagree about most things regarding the trade, you've earned some respect from me (and not from things
related to this thread).  I'm not expecting any walks in the moonlight but a grudging respect is in order.  Whether you think the
same is up to you.

> Robert will always be an obnoxious prick...

But a successful one.

> (which would also describe me) but he
> remains constant. I disagree with most
> of his business practices as he does with
> mine but I don't wish him harm.

Same here.  Prior nastiness is water over the dam.  Screw that. (there, you got me to say it).

> You OTOH seem to be easily swayed from whatever your stance of the day
> is. ISTR you making brownies and playing pattycakes with Robert after
> he referred a few clients your way. You had no problem with him then
> but that was when you stood to gain something out of it. It makes no
> difference if you closed the deals or not the fact remains that you
> still accepted his leads.

Yep.  As long as he thought there were a few bucks in it for him he played nice.  Once that ended he started kicking and giggling
(strange behavior for a grown man, but this *is* ASA.  :^)