Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

>The way you look right now you'd do better showing up in a full
>body condom. That way you'd look exactly like the big fat dick
>that you are.

I know you don't like Bass, but what did the rest of do to you to plant that
mental image on us.
I got this horrible visual of the single erect torso of a slimy, giant
Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, writhing in a slug goop filled condom.
Thanks, I needed that. I think I'll go drink some car battery acid to make
myself feel better, and poor the left-overs in my eyes for good measure.