Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > So if everyone of these manufacturers
> > and supply houses has a story about
> > Bass
>
> You're missing the obvious.  He's lying.  There was nothing at EH Expo.  I buy more from ADI than Mugford and ten like him.  Do you
> think they give a rat's olson what he thinks?  They bend over backward to take care of my account.  The same is true of most of the
> others.  I say most because I don't buy enough GE stuff to keep an open account with them.  They're more interested in the ADT's of
> this world.  That's fine with me.  I get better prices on their stuff from a 3rd party distributor than I could get buying direct.
>
> I also supply a few small dealers and every once in a while (like today, for example) I actually get orders from a small
> distributor.  I buy certain CCTV lines in enough quantity that my cost is now lower than some distributors are paying.
>
> > it might be more for the listener's benefit
>
> Naah.  Itt was for your "benefit".  Mugford and Worthy are inveterate liars.

Amazing how everyone who has nothing to do with each other in real life
can all pull up postings in ASA where it is proved that you are a liar,
yet you expect someone to believe you when you call others liars .....
without any proof at all.

> > If you sell enough of their gear, they will
> > invite you to a black tie ball and let you
> > attend in a g-string if you like, and still
> > bill you as the guest of honor...
>
> Hmm.  The black tie dinner sounds great but that G-string event would get ne killed.  Angela bought a pair of scissors from this
> Bobbit woman on eBay and...  :^)

The way you look right now you'd do better showing up in a full
body condom. That way you'd look exactly like the big fat dick
that you are.

> > In fact if ADI were to start booting folks
> > using the 80% versus 20% rule, guys like
> > Bass probably wouldn't be hurt, but it
> > might end up being that Bass' store was
> > the only way to get parts for some folks
> > here.
>
> For a few small dealers it is.  One guy in Tennessee losthis account with ADI due to business problems.  He orders a few
> Ademco/Honeywell panels from me two or three times a month.
>
> > I have told countless horror stories about
> > various dealer's or integrators work to
> > different manufacturers...
>
> I'll give you a clue as to what Napco says about me.  They wrote a story about one of my customized Napco installations for an
> Orthodox synagogue in their newsletter a few years ago.  The story was titled, "Friday the Rabbi Slept Late".  In another issue they
> wrote about a custom job I did for a blind couple.

That was too many years ago, before they realized what a nasty son of
a bitch you really are. And it's the tech support group that thinks
you're
an asshole.

> I've been a Napco dealer longer than most of these jackasses have been in the trade.

Try 1969 on for size. You were in prison that year, weren't you? Or was
that
the time you were hiding from the draft?

> > To date none has ever bothered to take any action against any dealer that has any real
> > volume with them...
>
> > Former Congressman Ciro Rodriguez defeated
> > seven-term Republican Henry Bonilla in a runoff
> > election Tuesday, adding another Democrat to
> > Congress.
>
> The more the better.  :^)
>
> > So I'll post it for him just to steal his thunder.
>
> Awe, shucks!
>
> > What can it matter now  since Bass' politics
> > are all wet anyway in my opinion.
>
> We won though, didn't we?  :^)
>
> > My take is that at this point Congress needs
> > another Democrat like a randy stray dog
> > needs another blood sucking flea, or Clinton
> > needs another young female aid...
>
> I suspect he has an ample supply of willing, young ladies.  It's a shame he wasn't more selective though.  Monica?  Yuck!

Hey ..... he's just like you...... going to Brazil to pick up any
willing slut.

But, ya gotta hand it to her. She must have had that womans
intuition thing workin overtime. You're gonna croak and she's
gonna walk away with the prize.