Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

Robert L Bass wrote:

> You're missing the obvious.  He's lying.  There was nothing at EH Expo.  I buy more from ADI than Mugford and ten like him.

That's funny...  That's not what the guys at ADI say.

> Do you
> think they give a rat's olson what he thinks?

What part of the rat is called the "olson"?

> They bend over backward to take care of my account.

The have to bend way over to try and find it.  It's in the bottom of the
filing cabinet.  I think they call it the "bullshit drawer".

> The same is true of most of the
> others.

What others?

> I say most because I don't buy enough GE stuff to keep an open account with them.

You're not even a fat blip on their radar.

> They're more interested in the ADT's of
> this world.

Really?  I don't think so.

> That's fine with me.  I get better prices on their stuff from a 3rd party distributor than I could get buying direct.

What's a "3rd party distributor"?  Is that the guy you call after the
other two hang up in your ear?

> I also supply a few small dealers and every once in a while (like today, for example) I actually get orders from a small
> distributor.

What "small distributor" would that be??  Surely not the one I work
for!!  :-)

> I buy certain CCTV lines in enough quantity that my cost is now lower than some distributors are paying.

Brown...  all I've seen you post so far is Bullshit.

>>it might be more for the listener's benefit
>

> Naah.  Itt was for your "benefit".  Mugford and Worthy are inveterate liars.

Which you still have to prove.  How about posting those cease and desist
orders from Honeywell??  How about the letter from the Florida Attorney
General's office that "clears" you of operating without a license?  How
about posting the details of "bogus complaints" filed at the Better
Business Bureau by "certain detractors" in ASA?  You're an "inveterate
liar", Bass, and you've been caught "brown" handed...

While you're at it, how about responding to me directly so we can face
off "mano-e-mano"?  Or are you really the coward I've been saying you are?

> For a few small dealers it is.  One guy in Tennessee losthis account with ADI due to business problems.  He orders a few
> Ademco/Honeywell panels from me two or three times a month.

Yeah...  right...  Some guy in Tennessee that hasn't paid his bill get's
parts "drop shipped" from the ADI warehouse there...  Sure, Bass, sure...

>>I have told countless horror stories about
>>various dealer's or integrators work to
>>different manufacturers...
>

> I'll give you a clue as to what Napco says about me.  They wrote a story about one of my customized Napco installations for an
> Orthodox synagogue in their newsletter a few years ago.  The story was titled, "Friday the Rabbi Slept Late".

What does that "say" about you, though?

> In another issue they
> wrote about a custom job I did for a blind couple.

It would be worth writing about if you'd done it "gratis"...

> I've been a Napco dealer longer than most of these jackasses have been in the trade.

And you *still* haven't programmed one of their systems from the
keypad...  Tsk!!!