Re: Ademco Vista Programming

Bass posted a login to a password protected web site. I guess it is acurate
to say it is secure because it uses https instead of just http. It seems
that Honeywell has not done much to secure the site beyond that. If
Honeywell would use the https to a little higher standard on the login side
of things this would not be an issue to discuss. If Honeywell's effort is
that feeble I can't get too excited about Bass' posting.