Re: CP-01

Perhaps they never implemented that procedure up here in the frozen
north; if they had, I doubt I and other small dealers would be nearly
as busy with takeovers as we currently are.

I am in touch with a number of smaller dealers around our town on a
regular basis, and have never heard of anyone being hired by ADT as a
subcontractor to go out and strictly reprogram for them. It likely
would be both cheaper and more convenient for them to do that than use
their own expensive staff.

Good idea ! It might also have saved what little reputation they have
locally had they done so.

RHC