Re: CP-01

I don't know what's going on at ADT...I have done so many takeovers on their
accounts, and found the following in many instances:

1 minute bell timeout
30 second transmission delay (too long for my taste)
All perimeter zones programmed as Entry Exit Delay (what the F**k?)
At least the motions are programmed normally.
Keypad fire disabled. (yet you must send them the signal on a new account)

What are they thinking? Nice way to invite a lawsuit I say...

Jim Rojas