Re: Remote car start via phone?

Doug L wrote:
> Yeh and on the West Coast we'll have to remote start the car and run the AC
> first
>
> Doug

I have done that here in Pittsburgh this past month. With highs in the
mid 90s and a black car with leather seats I will sometimes start the
car a couple of minutes before I get into it. I have entered it without
it running and burned my legs on the leather seats and could breathe and
glasses fog up.