Remote car start via phone?

I'm looking for a way to start my car at the airport when my plane
lands.  If I wait until I get to the parking lot, it does not give the
car enough time to warm up.  Basically I am looking for a remote
starter where I can call a phone number and have the car start.

There was a thread a few years ago that talked about it, but the
products do not seem to be available any longer.  I did find one
product from Viper that looks like it can do it, but it also has GPS
and a lot of other features I don't need and is over $500.

Given that you can get a pager for free and only pay $60/year, it can't
be that hard to put it in your glove box and run a wire to the starter
that triggers it just like the remote that is good for 800 feet.

Anyone?

--bbt