Re: STOP THE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT MONSTERS, TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Hey...real simple question: If you hate America so much why don't you just
> get back on the skow that brought you here and leave? You could go to the
> middle east and be with the rest of the world's wackos and it'd be much
> quieter here.

McGinn's probably Irish.  And moving there won't be of any help.  Then
he'd have the EVIL MI-5 (P)SYNCOPHANTS wiring his MINI for VIDEO so they
can WATCH HIM DRIVE, and AUDIO so they can listen to his collection of
ABBA EIGHT TRACKS.  I understand they now have miniaturized cameras they
can mount in a SHOWERHEAD so they can read the messages the NSA
PSYCOPATHS scribble on the top of his head while he SLEEPS.