Re: STOP THE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT MONSTERS, TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS

> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> that
>> > the
>> > after.
>> >
>> > All I care about is if Arlen will anally rape you, that'd be damn
>> > funny,
>> > then you could go hunting with Cheney
>> >

>> If Arlen anally rapes me, I will PERSONALLY KILL the MOTHER FUCKER.
>
> It won't matter, he still raped you and I'd be still damn funny, even
> funnier would the the fact he's like 60+ years old and he'd take you down
> like a little pansy.
>
> Afterwards you'd just cry and say something like "Umm Mr Specter why'd ya
> do
> that?" <sniff>

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING LOW IQ SLAVE Mark YUCK,

I PUBLICLY said here that FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS should be RUTHLESSLY
KILLED and YOUR MASTERS couldnt do a shit to me.

And you think the EUNUCH Arlen will anally rape me.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

Spoken like a TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED LOW IQ SLAVE DOG.

Your EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS tried 5 years to TURN
ME INTO A SLAVE like YOU and the rest of the SLAVES Crash, bob, allan, doug,
jim, joe, frank et al and they FAILED.  I turned YOUR MASTERS into IMPOTENT
PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES.

Keep amusing me.