Re: STOP THE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT MONSTERS, TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING LOW IQ SHITHEAD Crash,

I am an american and NOT a muslim. Why dont you go back to where ever your
ancestors came from ?

And if you HATE the middle east so much why dont you tell ALL THE AMERICAN
OIL COMPANIES to SHUT THEIR SHOP and LEAVE the middle east ?

And while you are at it, why dont you tell your TERRORIST PRESIDENT bush to
LEAVE IRAQ and let them live whichever way they want to live ?

And why dont you VOLUNTEER YOURSELF, YOUR WIFE, YOUR MOM, YOUR SISTERS, YOUR
DAUGHTERS and YOUR SONS to be USED as GUINEA PIGS and TORTURED by your EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS for their MIND CONTROL,
PSYCHOLOGICAL and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON EXPERIMENTS ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/4e59d97b4777f5d7?hl=en&;

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and
GENOCIDAL