Re: DMV Just makes my day

I just happened to check back in to the newsgroup and saw your post.
The MSF course is almost a must have if you are starting out, or have
been away from biking for awhile. I know people who say the things they
learned on this course have likely saved them from an accident.

I see the newsgroup is still filled with all the usual animosity and
even a new nut case or two. Hope all is going well with you and all the
regulars (or at least the ones that aren't nut cases themselves...:))

Hope to see you next winter when I once again leave our dreadful
winters. BTW, I bought the following bike trailer for hauling my
Nomad...www.cyclehauler.com. It's a beautiful trailer that handles like
a dream behind my van.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products