DMV Just makes my day

I got pulled over a while back because the tags on one of my service trucks
were expired.  I couldn't believe it.  I always pay the renewals as soon as
they come in.

The cop called it in and determined my registration was current.  He let us
go.  Didn't even give us a lecture about it.  All I can figure is I never
received the tag.  I always put them on the trucvks as soon as they arrive
in the mail.

About a month ago I stopped in at the local DMV office and bought a new tag,
and as long as I was there I went ahead and paid for another year.  The new
tag is on the truck, and the paid registration is in the glove compartment.

This morning I received a renewal notice in the mail.  Sigh!  I guess
instead of working I get to spend my morning over at the DMV doing somebody
else's job for them.

I guess DMV must stand for Dumb Mother Vumpers.