Re: DMV Just makes my day

Bob La Londe said:

>I got pulled over a while back because the tags on one of my service trucks
>were expired.  I couldn't believe it.  I always pay the renewals as soon as
>they come in.
>
>The cop called it in and determined my registration was current.

One way this can happen is if someone steals the sticker off your license
plate.  Cop stopped me for that once, and I not only showed her the current
registration but a chunk of the stolen registration sticker they missed.
She wrote me a ticket anyway, apparently just to make sure I ordered  a new
sticker..

- badenov