Remote construction site monitoring.

Would like your thoughts on how to spec a request for bid for single home
construction sites.

Many of our construction sites are being burglarized by the meth addicts. We
were thinking of using a portable DVR and battery in a hidden box and B/W
cameras with high power IR LED arrays mounted in the rafters to monitor the
area where our tools are setup and stored. Of course the DVR will need to
have alarm recording trigger. The unit will be checked and re-charged daily.
Any recommendations on a good portable DVR and camera setup?

We were looking qt the LYNX-D unit from Eclipse:
http://www.eclipsecctv.com/LYNX-D.html

Also, we would like to alarm this system. Motion and/or IR detectors are the
easy part for detecting people inside the home when they are not supposed to
be there. The HARD part is contacting someone when the alarm is tripped when
the construction site does not have phone service yet.

I have looked at the Caddx NX-591e Cellular Backup System.

Do you have any suggestions for an alarm system that can be portable and run
from a battery using PIR's for detection and a cellular connection to either
notify a monitoring service or send text messages to a pager or a
pre-recorded voice message to a phone number?

Do any of you here sell such equipment?

Thanks!

-Kevin