Re: Remote construction site monitoring.

Don't write the spec, let the security companies design and propose.

I used to have a couple of mobile units that we'd lease out...they ain't
cheap to build (although I've seen a few lately that look like they are
pretty cool) - but, we built ours. They worked fine but very expensive to
upkeep and repair after the vandals used them for target practice.

I go through this same scenario about every few months with local builders,
give them the pros/cons and then the price...thats when they barf. I won't
even talk to them anymore, it's a waste of time designing and proposing
something they don't want to pay for.

"Simply Gern" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Would like your thoughts on how to spec a request for bid for single home
| construction sites.
|
| Many of our construction sites are being burglarized by the meth addicts.
We