Installers Wanted

How do you hire and screen without wasting all your working time talking to
idiots who want a paycheck without working?

Last time I did a "by appointment only."  This allowed me to do some
prescreening on the phone.  Then I set appointments to fill out an
application for about a dozen guys.  Two actually showed up.  One actually
completed the application.

I think a lot of the callers were just looking for a name to put on their
DES unemployment form.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River