Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Oh my oh my! Didn't you forget to tell him how
> > you've been trying to find out who I am for years...
>
> Nope.  You're nowhere near as important to me as you seem to think you are.
>
> > and years and I'm just too smart for you...
>
> Not in this lifetime.
>
> > Fat Ass?
>
> The real Jiminex emerges from behind the "polite" facade.

No one EVER accuses me of being polite when it comes to you, fuck head.

> > How many telephone calls have you made to people
> > in my area, trying to find out information about me?
>
> None.

Oh really? Seems I remember you saying that I was in Smithtown and a
few other places in NY.    Wonder how you came across THAT information
 hmmmmmmm
Did that just come to you in your sleep or were you on the phone trying
to go real life with me as you like to do.

Give it up Fat boy. You can't find me and I'm happy to know that it
frustrates the hell out of you, because you can't go real life with me
the way you "like to do" with people who call you what you really are.

> I once asked a distributor friend if he knew you after you flamed him
> behind his back.  He said yes, but prefers not to speak of you at all.  I wonder
> why that is.  :^)

?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Now THAT just goes to show you what a fucking liar you are. There's no
one in the world who knows who's behind the screenames I use here. No
one. I don't use them anywhere else ....... So now lets' hear how some
"distributor" is going to know who I am.   Come on now .......... let's

Oh ..... and by the way ...... wadda ya think ...... is my name really

HO HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a  dumb-shit fucking asshole you are.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !