Re: Napco P3200 & DST

> Oh my oh my! Didn't you forget to tell him how
> you've been trying to find out who I am for years...

Nope.  You're nowhere near as important to me as you seem to think you are.

> and years and I'm just too smart for you...

Not in this lifetime.

> Fat Ass?

The real Jiminex emerges from behind the "polite" facade.

> How many telephone calls have you made to people
> in my area, trying to find out information about me?

None.  I once asked a distributor friend if he knew you after you flamed him
behind his back.  He said yes, but prefers not to speak of you at all.  I wonder
why that is.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.