Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Group-Moderator wrote:

> There is no Syracuse, NJ.

Didn't think so.  Can't quite figure out the "syrvnj" part of the
identifier.  Running it through my search index I come up with
"Hicksville".  Had to pinch myself when I read that.  I mean, I couldn't
have dreamed up a more appropriate "home town" for someone like the
"goofy webmaster".  :-)

> The 2004 census shows 8,698,879 people in NJ. Show
> proof that this is Mike OR Shad up.

You mean you're not Mike??  You're posing as Group-Moderator, spelling
like him, referring people to your store, posting a dozen spam messages
from the Goofy site, telling people to visit there, etc.

> You do the same thing wih Bass, you
> guess at shit and 99.9% of the time you are wrong, which causes 99.999999%
> of the problems in ASA.

I'm not "wrong" about this.  I noticed you've had to take down the
"bassburglaralarm.com" site.  I imagine "someone in Brazil" finally got
around to filing a complaint about it.  You're lucky he doesn't have
"deep pockets".  If you had tried the same gag with "Dell" (for
instance), you'd be living in a run-down motor home like Clark
Griswald's cousin, Eddie by now.