Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

So much for that modicum of skills crapola. Someone like you mailed him
an alarm system, and when he got into dutch he called a pro, but he
decided the pro isn't entitled to earn a profit so he's back here
looking for FREE advice. Where is the customer support for these
half-assed Handy Dans?...... Non-existant as usual. Take the money and
run but refer to those who answer these queries as monkeys.