Re: Napco P3200 & DST

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:04:21 GMT, Frank Olson
<Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I know Graham.  He's a licensed installer in Texas and would never
>involve himself in something like this.  What I do remember is that you
>tried to get him fired by sending his employer a bogus complaint backed
>up with a very selective group of forwarded posts from this Newsgroup.
>Graham emailed me everything you sent his boss.  It only took him a few
>minutes online to discount everything you said and for his boss to agree
>that you are a *total asshole*.  I was going to say that "either you've
>got a hell of a lot of nerve or are the dumbest sack of shit in Brazil",
>but I figure you qualify on *both counts*.

Thanks Frank.  You're 100% correct,  I had nothing to do with the
alleged complaint.  Perhaps Fat-Ass will post a copy of the letter
since apparently attachments are allowed in the NG now!

--

-G

Never underestimate the stupidity of a very large person in powerful groups.