Re: Monitoring station response time

that's what we use at our central too..

but we had some issue with sia on the paradox digiplex line with those
receiver..
paradox say its sur-gard trouble,sur-gard say its paradox fault..
so we use Contact ID on those panel

the trouble is that the kiss off is not flagged as valid by the panel..so it
keep on sending the same signal many time..

and its all finishing by a comm trouble showing on the keypad..

mIydnQNn8d95r6beRVn-jA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx