Monitoring station response time

This morning I my alarm system was triggered.  Fortunately it was a
false alarm, no damage or injury occurred.

I checked on my watch as the alarm system released the phone line and
then waited for a phone call from the monitoring station.  It took 3
minutes and 18 seconds for the phone to ring.

Their excuse for the delay is that they were busy.

What is considered a maximum acceptable response time when phoning a
residence following an alarm?