Re: 20P Question

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ymWRe.30131$sY6.356403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> He did the only thing he is good at...
>
> And i got over my limit...

He's good at what he does, but trust me...  Getting into a "flame fest" with
him will only diminish you.  I'd decided several months ago that the things
I was saying to (and about) him did not reflect well on me.  I'm not the
sort of person that would tell someone off like this regardless of how big a
jerk (or idiot) they are.  I simply don't associate with people that are
known liars or who hold the industry in such utter contempt, both of which
Robert has demonstrated more than once.  These days I'm restricting myself
to pointing out Robert's lies, mistakes, and mis-informed opinions by asking
him to verify (back up) what he says.  Believe me, you'll feel better
dealing with him this way and you'll accomplish a whole lot more than
getting down into the mud with him.  His reputation in Usenet is so well
known (and Google is our friend).

Would you like an apple pie with that, eh?  (From your friendly Canadian
coutner clerk)