Re: 20P Question

He did the only thing he is good at...

And i got over my limit...

Thanks for posting his answer..i can respond now to him cause i missed
it..(most be because he is back in the list...;-)

Hey Bass,i dont need your medication,keep it to yourself..
I dont need it..by the way dont give your treatment to other people,its only
hurting you...

Now i understand with the treatment does work,he is allways giving his pills
to others...

E92dnVnqz4HPCoreRVn-pA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx