Re: Please Help a NEWBIE - Question about cellular backups

I've had success using a Motorola 3 watt analog bag or car phone.
Connect a S1936 interface between the phone and handset to provide a
RJ11 type connector.  Plug the alarm system in and the cell phone will
provide a standard phone line type connection.