Re: JIM the great DS / SD professional

Some time ago, I do remember Jim suggesting that the only way to deal with
Paul was to simply ignore him. And he went to great lengths to suggest all
the regulars simply ignore him. He even went so far as to post a "canned
response" to Paul's posts, telling any readers that the guy's information
was nonsense.  Paul has taken exception a couple of times to that list of
professionals that Jim compiled, calling us all one bad thing or another.

Nevertheless, doing this doesn't excuse him for all the hate and vitriol
that he so willingly shares with the group on other matters. That's why I
have him blocked on most of my computers. THAT is the only thing that is
completely in my control; his hateful posts are not.

RHC