Re: JIM the great DS / SD professional

> Some time ago, I do remember Jim suggesting that the
> only way to deal with Paul was to simply ignore him. And
> he went to great lengths to suggest all the regulars
> simply ignore him. He even went so far as to post a
> "canned response" to Paul's posts, telling any readers
> that the guy's information was nonsense.  Paul has taken
> exception a couple of times to that list of professionals
> that Jim compiled, calling us all one bad thing or another.

Now that you mention some of the details, I think I recall the
thread.  The idea that Jiminex would appoint himself leader of
anything is beyond funny.  Needless to say, Paul will never be
ignored.  Too many people feel they *must* refute him.

Most are also completely snowed by his fake pidgin-English --
they guy's as Belgian as Olson.

> Nevertheless, doing this doesn't excuse him for all the hate
> and vitriol that he so willingly shares with the group on
> other matters. That's why I have him blocked on most of
> my computers. THAT is the only thing that is
> completely in my control; his hateful posts are not.

You're right about that.  You can control your responses.  It
appears his hatred isn't even in his control anymore.  He runs on
auto-pilot, just like Olson's moronic attacks in a certain other
newsgroup.  He can't control himself.  Perhaps if we could get
hold of a couple of Paul's muzzles.  :^)
--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms