Re: Monitoring station response time

We have redundancy...not five...just one, but have never had to use it.

And actually no, we don't have snow, or hurricanes, and only abt 4 inches of
rain a year. We do have wind, dust, and power outtages and some "theoretical
rain" during monsoon season, but we make allowances for that.

We ain't fancy smancey but we are FM and we do a good job, we're NOT some
podunk outfit with a reciever in a closet.

Hey, I'm not knockin' youse guys, just wondering how you handle all the
traffic...I can't imagine how  you handle 2 million test signals coming in
everday...your phone bills must be enormous :-)