Re: Monitoring station response time

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:V4__e.4315$f_3.35671@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> that's what we use at our central too..
>
> but we had some issue with sia on the paradox digiplex line with those
> receiver..
> paradox say its sur-gard trouble,sur-gard say its paradox fault..
> so we use Contact ID on those panel
>
> the trouble is that the kiss off is not flagged as valid by the panel..so
it
> keep on sending the same signal many time..
>
> and its all finishing by a comm trouble showing on the keypad..

Strange since we monitor just about everything including Paradox and haven't
had any problem like that. SIA is most used format with CID a close second.
If I had to guess I'd say the problem you describe is a fault of Paradox

Only weakness I've ever seen with the 2000 is it can receive 4 rounds of
Ademco Hi-Speed in one call before the line card buffer if full and it hangs
up. Doesn't seem to affect the MX-8000, Rad 6600 or the ITI-CS5000