Re: Audio Video and power over cat 5

> Robert, what you "can see" is exactly what I want
> you to see, if I so choose.

Heh, heh, heh.  I see Jiminex has changed his alias once again to get around
being filtered.  Not only is he opposed to "ignoring" others; he can't stand
being ignored himself.  Poor, little man.

> I've ... these asshole buddies...

Undoubtedly so.

> Yet Jack seems compelled to make his nasty snide
> comments about me in a thread and on a subject
> that had absolutely nothing to do with him and
> in which he had not previously participated in...

Funny that Jiminex would find that so offensive.  He does precisely the same
thing every day.

> It appears that he can dish out what he thinks,
> but when it comes time for HIM to stand in the
> line of fire, YOU think it's MY fault?

Payback's a petem, isn't it?

> And .... **I'M** the one who "is still adept at
> making friends" ? Hmmm...

Uh, nope.

> ... Bass ...

Speaking of making nasty comments without provocation...

> You're not stupid Robert.

Compared to Jiminex, everyone (well, everyone except Sabodish) is brilliant.

> Yet, you hypocritically don't seem to find any similar
> reason to NOT take up with Mark and Jack-ass when
> they instigate strife....

Jiminex is very upset.  Someone called him a name and he didn't like it.

> Why is that Robert? Is it because I'm the only one
> who takes you to task for what I believe to be your
> inane business practices?

No, Jiminex.  It's because you're a vicious, mean spirited thug who
contributes nothing but vitriol to almost every thread in which you
participate.

> No reply would probably be the best reply.

Oh, really?

> I'll not infringe upon your filters again, unless you decide
> differently.

At which point, he'll post under yet another alias.