Re: Audio Video and power over cat 5

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Hmmm... Mark, I see Jim is still adept at making friends...
>
> RHC

Robert, what you "can see" is exactly what I want you to see, if I so
choose.

If you'd have taken the time, and read back in this thread you would
see that Jack is the one who is "adept" at starting up the crap again.
I've not said a thing to either of these asshole buddies for months.
Yet Jack seems compelled to make his nasty snide comments about me in a
thread and on a subject that had absolutely nothing to do with him and
in which he had not previously participated in. It appears that he can
dish out what he thinks, but when it comes time for HIM to stand in the
line of fire, YOU think it's MY fault?

And .... **I'M** the one who "is still adept at making friends" ? Hmmm,
I thought it was beneath you to participate in demeaning people. Isn't
that the excuse that you give for not coming forth and acknowledging
that Bass is just about the most disgusting excuse for a human being as
one could imangine? You're not stupid Robert. I know that you can't
actually agree with what that rotten bastard has done in his life, to
his life and to the people in this Newsgroup and what he's the cause of
in this Newsgroup. But, with out a doubt,  you've certainly got the
right to refrain from participating in the retribution that he
inspires. Yet, you hypocritically don't seem to find any similar reason
to NOT take up with Mark and Jack-ass when they instigate strife. Why
is that Robert? Is it because I'm the only one who takes you to task
for what I believe to be your inane business practices? And only
because you can't seem to EVER get off your freaking soap box about it?
  Or is it simply you, letting the cat out of the bag, with a baltant
show of hypocrisy?

Come on Robert, you can do better than hiding behind a filter and
taking pot shots at me, from behind a holier than thou facade. Either
you have a sense of value or you don't. If you do, it should damn well
apply evenly.

I strongly suggest that you take this post as a suggestion to think
over what's just transpired and consider, by your above comment, what
you've just said about yourself.

No reply would probably be the best reply.

I'll not infringe upon your filters again, unless you decide
differently.