Re: Audio Video and power over cat 5

alarman wrote:

> Hey, gramps:
> You should take your own advice, and mind your own God damned business. Fuck
> off and die, will ya?
> js

Hey shit sucker, Did I say anything to you?  Have I made any comments
to you? Did you make some sort of derogatory comment about me when you
weren't even in the conversation?  When you had not even participated
in the thread up till then?

Keep your fucking asinine comments up your ass where they originate and
you wont hear a thing from me. Open your shit smelling mouth and your
gonna get it right back up your ass, where you like it so much.

Nobody asked you for any fucking wise ass remark but you had to start
it again. Well you can start it and as always I'll end it. Fuck you
your wife your kids your dog and your mother Opps sorry, you ALREADY
fuck your mother. Go find another cock to suck, you queer fuck. That'll
make you quiet down.

Mind your own business. Keep your comments to yourself and every thing
remains quiet.