Audio Video and power over cat 5

Does anyone know of an inexpensive device that will allow me to run both
video and power to my cameras using cat 5 cable?  It would also be nice
to have audio on one of the cameras as well.

Are these things really all that complicated?  Can't I just wire up the
connectors to a cat 5 cable myself?  What would be really nice is a box
with 4 RJ45 jacks on one side and 4 audio and video on the other side
that would also send power down all 4 lines from one power supply.  That
would really make for a clean installation.

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &