Re: Double window envelopes

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Ka6dnWoFTeRejKfeRVn-uw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
> > dOOdnZvludenCaTeRVn-pw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>
> >> Bob,
> >>
> >> I found it was easy enough to simply fax weekly O&C reports.  BOLD
> >> software which we used for many years prints the reports automatically
> >> without operator intervention.  By adding the fax number to the
database
> >> you can probably get whatever database you're using to send e-faxes on
> >> schedule. This almost completely eliminates employee intervention (and
> >> error) in the reporting process while making the customers much happier
> >> than they are with monthly reports.  Practically every business has a
fax
> >> machine these days.
> >
> > What? do you monitor and send activity reports to client from florida?
>
> It appears you have trouble differentiating past and present tense, moron.
>
> > Hummmm look like some of your story should
> > be investigated a bit by someone on a certain board....
>
> He already gave it his best shot.  Needless to say, he failed utterly.

No he didn't and therefore, no he didn't! Oh, by the way, FYI, the head of
the Department that butted heads with the attorney that sent the
investigators out to see you is gone. Not sure if she resigned or was asked
to resign by the Governor, but there is new Sheriff in town. Just thought
you would like to know.