Re: "Blanks" kill actors

> It wasn't the stance of some NRA members, it was the
> stance of the founding fathers, I imagine they felt much
> the same way given that the US was pretty much just a
> bunch of farmers going up against massive old Great Britain

Perhaps this information has escaped you but the Colonies are no
longer facing "massive old Great Britain."  Also, in those days a
bunch of farmers with muskets could hold off a British invasion.
These days if you decided to confront the US military with your
personal firearms you'd be turned into a cinder before you
squeezed off your first round.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass