Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

 I am paying for the service plan so even if
> they need to come out to make that change I will not need to pay
> anything.

the service plan DOES not cover anything YOU do to the system:
remodeling, cutting wires, changing phone lines

(although I have "asked" for a
> credit)

why would you "ask" for a credit??
if it's the fault of brinks, okay, that makes sense, but
if YOU did it, why should brinks pay for YOUR mistake??

 I just want that frickin beeping to stop :)  Also, I want to
> take advantage of the move program which only applies to current
> customers.  Not sure how much that will save me since I will need a
> bunch of new fear for the new house....

the move program will give you a free basic system, plus
$350 credit

 I knew VOIP had the potential