Re: "Blanks" kill actors

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > It wasn't the stance of some NRA members, it was the
> > stance of the founding fathers, I imagine they felt much
> > the same way given that the US was pretty much just a
> > bunch of farmers going up against massive old Great Britain
>
> Perhaps this information has escaped you but the Colonies are no
> longer facing "massive old Great Britain."  Also, in those days a
> bunch of farmers with muskets could hold off a British invasion.
> These days if you decided to confront the US military with your
> personal firearms you'd be turned into a cinder before you
> squeezed off your first round.
>
> --

Now see? that's where you'd be at a distinct advantage compared to most
people. It would take such a long time for you to turn into a cinder,
that you could probably shoot at least 2 or 3 thousand rounds, from a
musket, before the flames reached your inner reserve of hamburger
grease and you burst into a crackling fire ball.