Re: "Blanks" kill actors

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > No, they won't. Not here, trust me on this one.
>
> Don't worry.  They'll happily pry it loose from your cold, dead
> hand (or whatever that stupid slogan is).  Anyone who thinks his
> .357 and his 9mm will stand up to our military if they ever
> decide to take over is a blithering idiot!
> --

Hey Fat Ass, Not everyone is a fat blubbering coward like you, you
know. You've been a coward all your freaking life. Hide behind mommy
when the bad boys come after the fat obnoxious piggy boy. Threaten
people with a gun then hide it from the authorities when you apply for
a license. Coward! You Fat sniviling coward.