Re: Vsita 15P programming question

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:TfKdnRmPTYRPnaHeRVn-vw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > It's dumb and confusing.
>
> I think it's logical ... yet confusing.

Of course you would, unless you happened to be debating from the other side.
Than you would be arguing that it is not confusing, just not logical. Your
jailhouse attorney experience has crept into your later life. You like to
argue the opposite side of anyone's position and yet, at the end, have said
nothing.

> Yep.  Powered sensors almost invariably define their electrical
> characteristics as "normal" when the device has power and is not
triggered.

almost invariably?  What does that mean? Does that mean that you don't know
whether they **do** or **don't**?