Re: Paragon Plus - mains spike

Morning Paul,   The Skies were a bit lively around you Wednesday night
werent they.

Phillip
As Paul says if neither of the codes work then it is probably new panel
time, BUT Try your old code and 1234 each twice before reaching that
decision, if the panel tries to set (exit timer starts) then the chances are
that the panel is OK.

Please reply with the results and we will give any further help that we can