Re: Paragon Plus - mains spike

Don't remind me, I'm still trying to rectify a direct hit on an access
control system. I think it has gone through the rs485 and blown the comms on
every controller. Going to be a costly experience for the client as there
are 11 door controllers on the system.
Hope they are insured!!!! as I don't think they will get away with warranty
exchange!!!!!