Re: Double window envelopes

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:rmr_e.568676$s54.202822@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > Bob,
> >
> > I found it was easy enough to simply fax weekly O&C reports.  BOLD
> > software which we used for many years prints the reports automatically
> > without operator intervention.  By adding the fax number to the database
> > you can probably get whatever database you're using to send e-faxes on
> > schedule. This almost completely eliminates employee intervention (and
> > error) in the reporting process while making the customers much happier
> > than they are with monthly reports.  Practically every business has a
fax
> > machine these days.
>

> Faxing activity reports to any client means that they may not actually get
> it (to easy to intercept in a larger office and even some smaller ones).
> Most of our customers insist on email reports or snail mail posted
"Personal
> & Confidential".  Mind you, with most of *your* market being residential,
> the need to ensure the activity report gets into the hands of the right
> individual isn't all that critical.  Activity reports are often integrated
> into a company's internal security measures though.

That was just another one of RLB's, "I have a comment on everything, no
matter what the subject matter, I know something about everything", posts.
He is no more involved with the reality of the security world, outside of
drop shipping equipment to a poor unsuspecting DYIer, than the man in the
moon. He obviously works hard at trying to appear important.