Re: 5010 Communication Problems

Yes, for the same reason I don't use any other makes than Paradox and DSC.
Ademco takeovers I either change out or more often refer them to some other
dealer that handles that product.  As for ADT, that would certainly seem to
indicate at least some sort of bias for sure. A "ripoff" Paradox is not by
any stretch of the imagination.

BTW, I had a Voxcom dealer bring me a couple of boards for unlocking. He was
driving down from Sudbury to a Voxcom convention here in town, and delivered
them to me in person. I asked him if he knew you, but he didn't....Badge
Security, a gentleman by the name of Mike Badger, in Hanmer, Ontario. I
thought he might because all you guys seem to know each other like a
family......

RHC