Re: Firelite MS5024UD

I have heard some claims before when a Firelite panel  is reporting to an
Osborn Hoffman receiver. I had some problems with a Firelite panel on a
newly installed system with unfined signals coming in that the panel isn't
capable of sending. One of the questions Firelite ask is what receiver is it
reporting to. I wasn't sure as I use a third party center. As it turns out I
was not connected to a Osborn Hoffman receiver but they seem to beleive that
this receiver and Firelite equipment are not on the same page for what ever
reason.