Re: Firelite MS5024UD

news:8NB2f.48$vV4.1120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> They unplugged the phone line to get their phones to work? Ain't it on a
> dedicated line?

No, and we have had this conversation here before.  Its not required to be
per NFPA.  (Unless its changed in the last year)  It must be wired to have
line siezure, and in this case there are two lines in use, both are properly
wired for line siezure.  Some local jurisdictions (not this one) have
mis-interpreted the NFPA to say that it must be on a dedicated line but they
are wrong.  As near as I have been able to determine only the CS receiver
lines must be dedicated which of course they are and in huge rotary line
groups.  I believe that Phoenix is one of those who have said a FACP must
have dedicated lines.

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner